Thursday, June 6, 2013

Making changes on the Fly.

I know I have my entire planned itinerary online, but it is a guide not concrete. Factors have always come up in the past and it is so now. June 8th, staying in Vancouver, washing cloths and touring the area. The link for June 8th is updated.

June 9th link updated, taking ferry to Vancouver Island and spending the night there.

June 10th, link NOT updated yet but route built, touring Vancouver Island and returning by ferry to Vancouver.

Oil change and tire will have to be taken care of very soon. Oil will be 1st looking at the wear on the tires. Holding up pretty well considering they are dirt tires running on hard surface now. I will update more links while washing cloths.

Road life! Beats working Smile

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that I passed a chair in the cafeteria the other day that was very lonely, yet the one in the control room didn't know you were gone...Anyway thanks for taking us along

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention that you missed me!! Can you see me smiling?

    ReplyDelete