Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 20th, Major Re-Route for Weather - Day 34

Today or actually last night, I made the decision I was tired of the rain. I knew from the forecast that going to Glacier National Park it was going to rain and I would not see anything. After 8 hours of that yesterday, I had enough. Now if the destination change would have been raining also, I might have made that Glacier run.

So today I ran from the rain and headed to clearer skies and no rain. I’m currently in West Yellowstone. Today’s run was about 261 miles.

Screen Shot 2013-06-20 at 6.48.39 PM

1 comment:

  1. I hope you said "Hello!" to Yogi and Boo-Boo at Yellowstone. Or was that Jellystone? I'm old and sometimes I forget. Since I've read your posts, I'm certain you can relate. Don't forget where home is!

    ReplyDelete