Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Here are the Video's from the Key West

Hi guys, I finally got them sliced up, then compiled, uploaded, and then attached an audio track. Be advised that one video is 8:30 long and the other is 6 and some change. The overall quaility is good even though the sun was directly in our faces most of the ride. My only wish is that the video on the longest bridge would have completed before the batteries died.

One thing that I got in trouble for with Lori was not mentioning the dinner at Latitudes in Key West. It was a great dinner and according to Lori very romantic. I think I missed that part. Shh, don't tell her because I will be in trouble again. Riding the boat back and forth to the private island was pretty cool. The atmosphere and the waiters were great. The sunset was the best and I think I posted 5 pictures on that alone. Ok, mission accomplished and I did what I was told to do. Now let's see those video's.

Now someone go tell Mark Sarrison his videos are here.



No comments:

Post a Comment