Friday, May 6, 2011

Cool advertisment video on my Communications

I put a fair amount of money into the connivence of communications on my motorcycle to make sure that I can do it safely while in motion. Most of the functions are hands free once setup and it allows me to focus on traffic while it gives me direction in my ear. It also allows me to listen to music and the required Wifey chatter. You see she, (wife), comes with 5000 built in words a day that she must use, so now I will not miss a one of them. Yeah!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9YfCJmLnLA[/youtube]

2 comments:

  1. 5000 built-in words a day that she has to use?
    it's more like 50,000 isn't it? Well it is for my wife. I guess your wife will be mad at me too for pointing that out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it feels like that, but so far on this trip she has been doing very well. She started singing one and I tried to change channels, but it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete