Monday, May 16, 2011

30 Years

This day marks 30 years of marriage for Lori and I, May 16, 1981. We got married as babies and we raised each other. Obvious to most, I got the best end of the deal and I would do it all over again with the same woman. So even though I give this poor woman a hard time, I pick on her constantly, and I take her on 30 day, 12,000 mile motorcycle rides when most good husbands would do a cruise or overseas trip. I love her more today then the day I married her.

I’m willing to go another 30, but I do wonder if she can take it.

I love you,

M

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're finally giving your wife her due, or should I say long overdue? I still think she might one day snuff you out in your sleep. Can she ride the bike herself? If so it might happen on this trip! If she does you in can I have your BMW?

    ReplyDelete