Saturday, April 20, 2013

June 28, 2013 planned route, Day 42

Well here we go, the very last leg that will put me back in Virginia and ending the longest trip ever in my lifetime. I will be honest in saying that even I have hard time believing that I can pull this off. I have done 3 one month trips on a motorcycle with the wife and it is always fun when you have someone to share the experience with, but this time it is a solo adventure. Even I didn’t think she could or would put up with riding in conditions that would be very challenging. Cod, hot, rain, and possible snow, so why would she. This is a bucket list item for me and something my dad dreamed about but never got his chance. Life is short and I know it, so I’m going to live it. Leg length today will be 571 miles, grand total for the trip will be at least 16,469. Damn!

 

Screen Shot 2013-04-20 at 11.35.16 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment