Sunday, April 7, 2013

June 8, 2013 planned route, Day 22

Screen Shot 2013-04-07 at 7.03.32 PMSo I’m here, the top of my Canadian route and it is now time to reverse course and head back to the lower 48 states of the United States. Here is a preview of the next 5 days that it will take me to reach Vancouver, Canada. There are some extra long days that I have laid out, one being 537 and one 649 and I figure by this time in my trip I should be seasoned. Meaning that I will be use to driving long legs, some in dirt which slow me down, so traveling on hard surface should make it easier to lay down miles.

Today the goal is to reverse course out of Inuvik and end up in Eagles Plain or further south if road conditions allow. There is also the fact that I have to consider and that is where I sleep if I do decide to pass by Eagles Plain, because from what I read, there is not much out here in these parts. Mileage goal today is 224 and that will give me a total of 8014 miles.

Eagle Plains Hotel
Bag Service 2735
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada

Screen Shot 2013-04-07 at 7.22.32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment