Wednesday, April 17, 2013

June 20, 2013 planned route, Day 34


Day 35 and the completion of 5 weeks on the road. Will I be ready to go home at this point or will I be hungry for more riding. I think it will depend on two factors, one, how the equipment holds up and two, weather. I know my last trip that I was out on the road for 4 weeks, I was not ready to end my riding, but in the same breadth it was good to be home. Today’s ride will take me through two Indian Reservations and a Glacier park. It will also be the first time riding in Montana which I have heard and seen picture of, that are very pretty. I will also be cruising by Flathead Lake which is the largest natural fresh water lake in the United States. I will end up in Great Falls Montana at the end of the day. This leg will be 366 miles bring trip total to 13,319.

Hampton Inn Great Falls
2301 14th Street Southwest
Great Falls, MT 59404

Screen Shot 2013-04-17 at 8.54.25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment