Sunday, April 14, 2013

June 17, 2013 planned route, Day 31

This one of the legs of my journey that I’m really looking forward to. This is one of the exact routes that I was suppose to run 2011 when Lori and I did the cross country run on the Honda Valkyrie but because of snow we diverted. Today I leave Crescent City California and will wiggle through Smith River Nia Park and then rolling country of upper California and Oregon. ultimate destination is Crate Lake. Rain, Snow, Sleet, or cold, I will make Crater Lake this time around. Click here to see some pictures. Depending on weather and how I feel, I will either stay at the lodge or camp. I;’m thinking that camping will be very high on my list for this stop. Total run today will be 363 miles.

Crater Lake Lodge
Mazama Campground




Screen Shot 2013-04-15 at 9.58.09 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment