Friday, June 13, 2014

Here I go again, except this time it’s we!!

Last year all of you guys tracked me for 6 weeks while I rode a motorcycle from Virginia to Alaska and back. That took me 6 weeks and I covered 16,000 miles. Great trip. This year, I’m flying to Alaska with Lori and we will drive around Alaska in an SUV and stop to see the some of the sites that I saw in a slower, but still rather fast paced adventure. She worried silly over the two nights we will spend in Wrangell St. Elias National Park in the middle of nowhere with no electricity in our room.

Anyways, I will do my best to post some pictures and stories if time permits. Below you will see the basic path that we will be following We leaving today and will not be back until June 28th. Going to be a bit chilly in Anchorage when we arrive. 55 degrees.

Screen Shot 2014-06-13 at 9.15.17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment