Saturday, March 16, 2013

May 27, 2013 planned route, Day 10

Tok, Ak to Valdez, Ak. 439 miles with a total of 4766. I decided that after reading a blog report that I would make a small change in my route to make sure that I lined everything up to do the Denali Highway. So today’s run will take into the Wrangell St Elias National Park and I would really like to take the scenic flight around the park using this SERVICE. After this adventure if it all works out, I will be doing my best to reach Valdez for the night. There is the possibility, depending on what I see and do, that I might not reach that goal.

Best Western Valdez

100 Harbor Drive
Valdez, Alaska, 99686-0468, United States
Phone: 907/835-3434

Valdez Glacier Campground

Travel South on the Richardson Highway (SR-4). About 7 miles before you arrive in Valdez, you will see a major intersection with a flashing yellow light. Turn right onto Airport Road and travel 3 miles to the campground.

 

Screen Shot 2013-03-16 at 7.02.30 PM



No comments:

Post a Comment