Sunday, March 17, 2013

May 30, 2013 planned route, Day 13

Anchorage, AK. to Mt. McKinley 488 miles with a total of 5556 miles
Saying that all the work on the motorcycle is done and nothing else physical or mentally is holding me back, it will time to get back to the adventure. First thing I would like to do is head south toward the ocean and Resurrection Bay. After visiting for a bit, it will be time to turn north and head back though Anchorage and to my next destination. Mount McKinley is the destination and my plan is to camp here no matter what unless the weather is so bad that it is ridiculous. Rain alone will not stop me, but 50 knot winds and thunderstorms just might.

Denali National Park (Click for reservation)
P.O. Box 9
Denali Park, AK
1-800-622-7275

Denali Mountain Morning Hostel and Cabins

Mile 2241 Parks Highway
Denali National Park & Perserve, AK 99755


Screen Shot 2013-03-17 at 1.58.00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment