Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Gerbing Gloves, total FAIL !!

Today I road to work on the motorcycle with the intentions of making sure that I hit a very strong rain storm on the way home. People at work thought I was crazy but what they fail to realize that when you're on the road by yourself, out in the middle of nowhere, and it's raining like hell, sometimes you just can't stop. Sure it's great when your in town or around some type of services, but what if your not? 

Well my heated Gerbing gloves, even treated for waterproofing, got soaked. It was hard to tell while driving because my hands were warm, but once I took them off, it was obvious. So I decided I needed to find a solution and after all my reading and research, I have decided to go with a pair of over gloves that I bookmarked a long time ago. They are from New Zealand, so I have no idea when they might show up, but when they do I will give you a report. Apprantely you can wear your favorite riding gloves underneath these over gloves which I find hard to believe. 

The Gloves !

The Review

No comments:

Post a Comment