Saturday, January 12, 2013

May 24, 2013 planned route, Day 7

After the completion of this day I will have been sprinting my way toward Alaska without thought of doing much site seeing in Canada. I figure that after I retire, I can comeback at a more leisurely pace. Most likely in a RV. Today ride will most likely end in Fort Nelson in British Columbia but there is the possibility that I will continue to Toad River depending on how I feel. So I will either lay down 434 miles or 552. So after 7 days of riding, I should have laid down about 3,349 miles.

Super 8 Fort Nelson


4503 50th Avenue South
Fort Nelson, British Columbia VOC 1R0 , Canada

Toad River Lodge
mile 422 of the Alaska Highway located in northern British Columbia.
http://www.toadriverlodge.com/index.html


Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 11.49.08 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment