Friday, April 22, 2011

You Nervous yet?

We are down to 20 days before we leave for our 12000 mile motorcycle trip. Thursday we got new tires put on the Valkyrie and Friday we went an picked up Lori’s new riding jacket. So the only thing that I can think that I have left to do is get my windshield cut down so I can see over it when it rains. I put a new windshield on the bike two years ago and it is taller. That helps with buffeting when behind a 18 wheeler, but it sucks big time when it’s rainy an foggy. I also will need to get the trailer out and pull it a few hundred miles to make sure that we are good. I will do that this week pulling it back an forth to work which is 90 miles round trip.

The one place that concerns me the most is Crater Lake in Oregon with all the snow. They average 53’ a year. Click this LINK for a webcam view of the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment